Disney At Christmas!
Walt Disney World is truly the most magical during the holiday season. The holiday spirit is literally found in every park and hotel across the property. However, some are better than others, and if you have to pick the best we think the best park to visit at Christmas time at Walt Disney World is hands down Epcot! While this park may be on the up and coming streak to Disney fans in years to come, this is the best park offering the most Christmas festivities. Check out our top ten list below that will get your holiday spirit in full gear if you are at Walt Disney World during the Christmas season at Epcot!
- Holiday Cookie Stroll. Stroll around five locations inside the World Showcase and purchase a special cookie. Pick up the festival passport to collect stickers along the way with purchase of each cookie. After you collect all five stickers receive a complimentary Mickey sugar cookie! Wow six cookies to enjoy!
- Chip and Dale’s Christmas Tree Spree. Scavenger hunt following Chip and Dale as they collect ornaments for their Christmas tree across the World Showcase. Purchase a map and apply stickers as you find holiday ornaments!
- Living with the Land: Merry and Bright Nights. Our favorite Epcot attraction just got a merry makeover for the holidays! The greenhouses have been decorated with lights and sparkle at night as you cruise Living with the Land.
- Candlelight Christmas Processional- AWESOME. The best holiday tradition Disney has kept alive during the holiday season. A moving show telling the Christmas story with famous guest narrators and beautiful music celebration. Purchase a package to enjoy special seating and dinner at one of the participating restaurants in the World Showcase.
- Epcot Forever Fireworks Display! New fireworks spectacular replacing Illuminations. Need we say more?
- Green Landing Family Play Zone. Let your little ones take a break and play around at this seasonal playground inside Epcot.
- American Adventure: Santa and Mrs. Claus. The most famous couple of the season drop by the American Adventure Pavillon to bring holiday cheer to all Disney lovers this time of year! So fun for the kids to see!
- American Adventure: Dickens Carolers by the Voices of Liberty. The Voices of Liberty are truly an inspiring musical treat inside the American Adventure rotunda. Stop by to hear traditional Holiday music for the season by these talented singers.
- Holiday Kitchens Food Festival throughout the World Showcase. Food, food, and more food! This is a mini festival during the holidays offering some traditional holiday food and drinks both savory and sweet from around the world. Our favorite has been Germany who offers some hearty tummy warming meals as well as delicious German beer and special drinks.
- Shopping at the Holiday Markets throughout the World Showcase. What is a trip to Disney this time of year without a holiday souvenir! A favorite of years past is the light up Mickey light necklace, but you can find some beautiful gifts around the World Showcase that you would never know they came from a Disney park! Epcot does a good job of providing guests with an authentic experience and sourcing products unique from each country.
Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays!