Hi Friends! One of the first things our family does upon arriving at Walt Disney World is immediately hitting the pool and pool bar. There is nothing better than starting your vacation than relaxing poolside with a cold drink. Now, most of the time my go to cocktail does contain alcohol. I love nothing more than a good Disney “Captain’s Mai Tai”, while my husband goes for the Bloody Mary. However, on a more recent trip, I was carrying our second child, and those Mai Tais had to take a back seat for a while. So, before our trip, I scoured the Disney site for the best non-alcoholic selections. It was really fun to see what a great variety Disney offers to adult guests in the non-alcoholic department. You are not limited to the kids menu to select from “Tinkerbell and Friends or Buzz Lightyear’s Punch”:) So, for those to be mommy’s out there, or for those of you who like your Disney cocktails unleaded…here’s our best list. Cheers!
(NOTE: Some of these selections are being offered at the most recent 2019 Epcot Flower and Garden Festival. But, check back during the next festival as they often do offer the same cocktails year after year. The Epcot food festivals give the biggest selection of non-alcoholic fun drinks on property.)
- Skipper’s Canteen Punchline Punch
- Skipper’s Canteen Schweitzer’s Slush
- The Plaza Bottomless Milkshakes (Yes, you read that right!)
Disney Springs- The most fun!
- Ghirardelli Soda Fountain and Chocolate Shop- Anything from here! Other than the ice cream selections, they do have an awesome menu of espresso drinks and a good raspberry smoothie.
- Coca-Cola Store- Has an array of coke, fruit smoothies, and floats to choose from plus some specialty “mocktails”. Diet Coke® Mint
Coca-Cola Store-Diet Coke®, Lime and MintCoca-Cola Store- Floating Cherry Coca-Cola, Cherry Coke®, Ice Cream and Maraschino CherryCoca-Cola Store-Inca Kola and Lime, Inca Kola, Simple Syrup, fresh Lemons and Lime
- Pineapple Promenade Frozen Desert Violet Lemonade
- La Isla Fresca Tropical Freeze
- Northern Bloom Maple Popcorn Shake
- Lotus House “Panda” Bubble Tea: Classic Milk Tea with Black and White Bobas
- Florida Fresh Watermelon Cucumber Slushy
- The Citrus Blossom Orange Cream Slushy in a Souvenir Orange Bird Sipper Cup
- Backlot Express Padawan Limeade – pomegranate limeade
- Pizza Rizzo Peach Bellini
- Catalina Eddie’s Strawberry Lemonade Slushy
- Mahindi Jungle Juice Slushy – Musical Tumbler filled with a delightful blend of guava, passion fruit, and orange juice
- Harambe Market Watermelon Lemonade
- Thirsty River Bar and Trek Snacks Flying Yak – mango puree blended with coconut water and pineapple juice
- Thirsty River Bar and Trek Snacks Pink Lotus – strawberry puree, lychee, and lemonade
- Restaurantosaurus Wildberry Lemonade
- Flame Tree Mandarin Orange Lemonade
- Satuli Canteen Pandoran Sunrise – refreshing balance of tropical juices blended with Powerade melon
- Rainforest Café “Rainforest Character Cup – a frozen blend of ICEE flavors in our collectible souvenir cup. Checkout the selections below!
Rainforest Ricky – a frosty and refreshing mix of apple, pineapple, orange, strawberry and grapefruit juices; available over ice or straight up
Brazilian Freeze – A tropical mix of coconut, pineapple, raspberry puree and banana blended together with ice.
Raspberry Lemonade Freeze – “”pucker up”” with this blend of raspberry puree and frozen lemonade
Key Wester – Strawberries and bananas blended with nonfat frozen yogurt.
Strawberry Lemonade – Made with real strawberries
Swimming Hole – refreshing blend of lemonade and Monin Mango and Blue Curaco syrups”